SUPER PROTEIN BLISS BALLS
REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE GLUTEN FREE
While raw snacks can be energy dense, I love how they can contain SO much more nutritious foods than processed cakes and biscuits!
These bliss balls contain walnuts that have Omega 3 fats, mac powder for hormone balancing and pea protein for a non-dairy alternative protein kick.
- 1/2c walnuts
- 7 dried figs (look for the ones that don't have any preservatives)
- 2Tbsp plain pea protein powder (I used Vitality Organics)
- 1tsp maca powder (I used Natava Superfoods)
- 2Tbsp cacao powder
- 2Tbsp honey
- 2Tbsp tahini (I used Macro Organic)
- Coconut for rolling the balls in (optional)
1. Place all items in a food processor and blend until the mixture resembles a fine crumb that sticks together when pressed.
2. Roll mixture into any sized balls you like and then roll in coconut if you like.
3. You could double the recipe to make more and keep them in the freezer.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Lover of everything that nourishes her soul - especially poached eggs, dark chocolate, hill sprints and her hubby.
Thoughts, experiences and all things real not perfect in the life of Just Live.
Just Live Recipe E-Book
Over 20 of my favourite health recipes in one e-book. Nutritious, quick and easy to make!