SALTED CARAMEL BLISS BALLS
REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE PALEO
These are ah-mazing. The perfect combination of cashew to caramel to salt seems to make these little morsels oh so divine.
- 1c raw cashew nuts
- 1c dates
- 1c ground almonds
- 2Tbsp tahini
- 2Tbsp maple syrup
- 1tsp pink Himalayan salt
1. Cover dates in a bowl with boiling water, and leave for 5 minutes.
2. Bland cashew nuts until they are crumbly.
3. Add drained dates to nut mixture and blend.
4. Add ground almonds, tahini, maple syrup and salt, and blend. Mixture should stick together when squished.
5. Roll teaspoon sized pieces into balls and roll in coconut.
6. Store in the fridge for about a week.