REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE PALEO
A quick and easy breakfast for any day of the week. Soak the oats and almond milk for about 10 minutes first - just enough time to defrost the berries and heat up the frying pan.
Go nuts with any toppings you like - anything goes!
- 3/4c oats
- 3/4c almond milk
- 1 banana
- 3 eggs
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used Nuzest)
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2c buckwheat flour
1. Soak the oats in the almond milk for at least 10 minutes. This helps the oats to soften and absorb some of the milk.
2. Heat frying pan up to medium.
3. Blend all of the ingredients together, except the buckwheat flour. I used a stick blender so that there were no lumps.
4. Stir in the buckwheat flour.
5. Spoon 1/4c servings of the mixture into the frying pan and leave to cook until the bubbles that form on top pop. Flip the pancakes over and cook for another minute.
6. Serve warm with any toppings you like.
- Coconut yoghurt
- Warmed berries
- Drizzle of honey
- Coconut and/or chia seeds
- Sliced fruit