PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
GLUTEN FREE REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE
This delectable little treat is perfect for an after dinner snack or to add to a plate of nibbles. You can't go wrong with these peanut buttery bite-sized treats.
- 3 1/2 Tbsp gelatin
- 1c Almond milk
- 1c smooth peanut butter, no salt
- 2Tbsp honey or maple syrup
1. Mix gelatin with 1/3c cold water, and leave to sit for 5 minutes until it becomes gel-like.
2. Heat almond milk, peanut butter and honey in a saucepan until just boiling.
3. Stir in gelatin mixture until dissolved.
4. Pour into a 20cm x 20cm pan, refridgerate for 1 hour before cutting.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.