REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE NUT FREE GLUTEN FREE
Warmed gingerbread cookies - just what Christmas is meant to smell like, right?
No need for any processed flours or sugars in these deliciously soft cookies. Perfect for afternoon tea when loved ones visit.
- 1/2c coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4c maple syrup
- 1/4c honey
- 1/2c + 3Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 heaped tsp of ground ginger
- 1 heaped tsp of cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place coconut oil, honey and maple syrup in a pot and heat until melted and mixed together. Remove from heat.
3. Beat the eggs into liquid mixture.
4. Place coconut flour, ginger and cinnamon into liquid mixture and stir until just combined.
5. Roll dessert spoon sized pieces into balls and flatten on baking tray.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes - keep an eye on them as they can burn easily!
Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Lover of everything that nourishes her soul - especially poached eggs, dark chocolate, hill sprints and her hubby.
Thoughts, experiences and all things real not perfect in the life of Just Live.