Tangy and vanilla-ery seems to be a winning combo here. These are perfect for keeping in the freezer for an on-the-go snack or an after dinner treat.
- 1 c oats
- 4 scoops of vanilla or plain protein powder
- 1/3c ground linseed
- 1/3c coconut
- 1/3c rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1/4c peanut butter
- 1/4c tahini
- 3Tbsp coconut oil
- 1Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3c dried cranberries
1. In a food processor ground the oats, protein powder, linseed and coconut until it resembles a fine crumb. Transfer this to a mixing bowl.
2. Mix syrup, peanut butter, tahini, coconut oil and vanilla into the dry ingredients. Fold in the cranberries.
3. Press the mixture into a lined loaf pan, and leave to set in the freezer.
4. Slice into desired sizes and store in the fridge.