RAW CHOCOLATE CUPS
REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE GLUTEN FREE
Perfect for an after dinner treat without any nasty processed ingredients!
I like to keep a supply of these in the freezer so they stay firm, and i can just grab one (or two!) out when I feel like it.
- 1/2c coconut oil, melted
- 2Tbsp cacao (I used Natava Superfoods)
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I used Nuzest)
- 1Tbsp honey
- 3Tbsp roughly chopped walnuts
- 3Tbsp goji berries (I used Natava Superfoods)
- 3Tbsp cacao nibs (I used Natava Superfoods)
1. Melt coconut oil, cacao, protein powder and honey in a small pot. Whisk together until the mixture is runny and combined.
2. Remove from heat and stir in walnuts, goji berries and cacao nibs.
3. Place small cupcake liners into a mini muffin tray. Using a teaspoon place mixture into the cupcake liners.
4. Try to keep stirring the mixture as you transfer it to the liners, so that an even amount of walnuts etc. is combined with the chocolate mixture.
5. Once tray is full, place in the freezer until set - at least a couple of hours.
You can store these however you want - with or without the cupcake liner still on them. Just make sure they're kept cool in the fridge or freezer or they will melt!
Lover of everything that nourishes her soul - especially poached eggs, dark chocolate, hill sprints and her hubby.
Thoughts, experiences and all things real not perfect in the life of Just Live.