Nutty base with a rich chocolate filling, topped with sweet tangy raspberries. A match made in heaven!
This can be prepared ahead of time and left in the freezer.
Serve with coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of melted dark chocolate to be a little fancy!
- 1c dried dates, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes then drained
- 1c walnuts
- 1/2c raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2c coconut
- 2c raw cashew nuts, soaked in water for at least 12 hours then drained
- 1/2c raw cacao
- 1/3c honey
- 2Tbsp cashew butter (I used Completely Nuts)
- 2Tbsp coconut yoghurt
1. Add the walnuts, macadamia nuts, drained dates and coconut into the food processor and blend on high until it forms a crumble that sticks together when pressed.
2. Press base mixture into a round dish, then place in the freezer.
3. Once the cashew nuts have soaked, drain them thoroughly, then place into the food processor - no need to clean it.
4.Blend cashew nuts on high, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed, until the nuts form a paste.
5. Add cacao, honey, cashew butter and yoghurt, then blend well.
6. Pour the filling mixture into the base and return to the freezer until set.
When you're ready to serve, remove from the freezer and slice. Top with berries, melted dark chocolate or coconut yoghurt.