CHOC COCONUT BLISS BALLS
REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE GLUTEN FREE
These bliss balls are so quick and easy to make, and packed with superfoods to keep you healthy.
Keep a supply in the fridge for an on-the-go snack option.
- 1/2c walnuts
- 1/2c coconut
- 1/2c almond meal
- 1c dates, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes then drained
- 2tsp maca powder (I used Natava Superfoods)
- 2tsp cacao
- 2Tbsp honey
- 2Tbsp coconut oil
1. Pour boiling water over the dates and let them sit for 5 minutes until they soften.
2. Combine all ingredients into a food processor until the mixture forms a crumb that presses together.
3. Roll into any sized balls you like, then roll in extra coconut.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.