GLUTEN FREE REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE
A much loved item made healthy. The sweetness of bananas combined with coconut is melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
Even add some nuts if you want a little extra crunch!
- 1c mashed bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4c tahini
- 1/4c nut butter of choice
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1/4c coconut flour (or 3/4c gluten free flour)
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 3Tbsp shredded coconut
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees, and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Mix mashed banana, eggs, tahini, nut butter and coconut oil together.
3. Once wet ingredients are combined, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon into the bowl and stir until just combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle top of mixture with shredded coconut (or chopped up nuts of your choice).
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer is inserted into the loaf and comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Remove from pan and allow to cool completley before slicing.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. If storing in the freezer it helps to slice first and then freeze for easy individual use.