These nutritious and tasty muffins are perfect for a breakfast on-the-go or a quick lunch box filler.
Try them with some berry chia jam or lashings of butter! They freeze perfectly so you can keep a supply in the freezer and grab them as you need.
- 1/4c coconut flour
- 1/4c almond meal
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp all spice or ground ginger
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2c peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/3c honey
- 1/4c coconut oil, melted
- 1/4c raisins
- 1/4c roughly chopped nuts
- 1c grated carrot (about 1 1/2 carrots)
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds
1. Whisk all dry ingredients together except nuts, raisins and carrot.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together, then pour into the dry ingredients.
3. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, then fold in the raisins, nuts and carrot.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared muffins tin.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until inserted skewer comes out clean.