REFINED SUGAR FREE DAIRY FREE
Full of superfoods and protein, this acai bowl is perfect for a quick breakfast that will keep you full!
- 1/2c oats
- 1c almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla or plain protein powder (I use Nuzest)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2c frozen berries (I used blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 1tsp blueberry powder
- 1tsp acai powder (I used GOSuperfood)
- 1Tbsp peanut butter
- 4 chopped dates
1. In a blender, place the oats and almond milk and leave for about 5 minutes so that the oats soften.
2. Add the remainder of the ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour into a bowl and add any toppings you wish. Or drink from a glass but this mixture was quite thick.
Lover of everything that nourishes her soul - especially poached eggs, dark chocolate, hill sprints and her hubby.
Thoughts, experiences and all things real not perfect in the life of Just Live.
Just Live Recipe E-Book
Over 20 of my favourite health recipes in one e-book. Nutritious, quick and easy to make!